Immigration to Europe
06 January 2013
Each day more and more people who want to have the permanent residence in other countries. And EU countries are often chosen for this propose. In European countries, people are looking for stability, security and opportunities of successful investment. We can say that Europe gives it all.
Everyone has his own reasons for moving, often very personal, and often there are economic reasons. In any case, before taking this important step, people consult different sources: friends, looking for all information available on the Internet, read specialized literature.
However, the best solution for this question is advice and help of qualified professionals who deals with these issues during their everyday activities. There exist many ways of immigration and find the right and most suitable for each person, can only the specialist who for many years had already learned the subtleties and details of every possible way.
In the company LUSA REALTY S.L., our specialists will take care of your problems related to immigration and residency. We will do everything possible to make this process most comfortable for you.
RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SPAIN. Services of immigration lawyers in BARCELONA
A residence permit and related legal services:
- Advice on obtaining residence permits
- Preparation and management of documents, translation and legalization
- Preparation and presentation of documents
- Assessment of the possibility of obtaining different categories of residence permits
- Full support and supervision of the process until you receive an official resident status.
FURTHER INFORMATION: TEL: + (34) 93 363 18 38 / E-MAIL: INFO@LUSAREALTY.COM
Spain is an attractive country in all respects: mild climate, quality food, warm Mediterranean Sea, many opportunities for business. Spain continues to be an alluring place for people from all over the world. After all, here you can have a high quality of life and realize a successful investment. It is not surprising that citizens from all over the CIS countries continue to dream of moving to this beautiful country with rich culture.
The laws for obtaining a residence permit in Spain are quite diverse. The key point of any immigration procedure is, normally, the evidence of sources of livelihood.
Today, in the context of globalization, the movement of people from one country to another becomes more free and accessible, so the status of an official resident of Europe is even more relevant as ever.
Residence permit in Spain is a legitimate legal status, which gives you the following possibilities:
- Right to live in Spain during 365 days of a year;
- Right to free movement within the 27 countries of the Schengen Agreement;
- Right to open resident bank accounts in Spanish banks and obtain the mortgage loan with the conditions of the resident;
- Right on the subsequent obtaining of Spanish citizenship;
- Right to a residence permit and citizenship for family members;
- Right to issue a residence permit for children born in Spain, in accelerated time and with a simplified procedure.
The application of this type of residence permit in Spain is based on the official income received in Russia.
Thus, a chance to be a resident get only Russian citizens with high purchasing power who do not claim to occupy jobs in Spain, depriving of those the indigenous population. But at the same time a residence permit does not prohibit to its holder to receive income from the opening and maintenance of private business in Spain.
You can become a residence permit in Spain, with the help of services provided by our company.
The residence permit in Andorra is a great opportunity to get the official status of resident in Europe for economically independent people with the simplified procedure.
Andorra is not a member of the EU, but according to the agreement that was signed between Andorra, France and Spain in 2000, Andorra has reached an agreement on the same visa policy as in the Schengen area. Moreover, the fact of having almost open borders with Spain and France, and the lack of airport, Andorra is a part of the Schengen area.
The procedure of obtaining a resident permit in Andorra is less complicated than in other European countries, because there is no need to obtain a special visa to enter the Principality. It is enough to have any Schengen visa, including the touristic one. The whole procedure related to the registration and obtaining residence permits in Andorra is made directly in the territory of Andorra, which significantly reduces the time for reviewing documents and reduces the risk of applicants. You can get more information from our consultants.
Lithuania is the member of the European Union and the Schengen area. Therefore, obtaining a residence permit in Lithuania you can freely enter without visas to any country of the European Union and Schengen.
The residence permit allows you reside in the country, work and / or study, use the services of sanitary system and other public services, and gives you the right to entry to all Schengen states.
The residence permit is initially applied at consular offices outside Lithuania, and generally is granted for one year. Then it may be extended. After five years, it is possible to obtain a permanent residence permit.
Reasons for obtaining temporary residence permit may be:
- Family reunification (parents or children who are citizens of the Republic of Lithuania live in Lithuania, the spouse (a) who has the citizenship or permanent residence in Lithuania).
- Employment (if you have a work permit).
- Studies (secondary or higher education, practices, training, etc.).
- Business (if you are the owner or manager of a company registered in the Republic of Lithuania).
- The scientific work (the contract with the scientific institution in Lithuania).
- Lithuanian descent.
- There is the preservation of the right to citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania.
Our company provides professional assistance in obtaining a residence permit and citizenship of Lithuania.